Want to play A.E.G.I.S. but don’t own a copy of the game? Here’s the files to play a demo on Tabletop Simulator (TTS). Pick up a copy TTS, from Steam for example, follow these steps, and fill the robot sized hole in your life! Interested in playing against the developers? Email your challenge of COMBINING ROBOT BATTLES to email@example.com
- Click this link to download A.E.G.I.S. from Tabletop Simulator.
- Download the file to your computer. Don’t change the name of the file! In order for it to work properly with tabletop simulator, the file name must remain the same.
- Open your start menu and go to “This PC.”
- Double click “Documents.”
- Double click the “My Games” folder.
- Double click the “Tabletop Simulator” folder.
- Double click the “Saves” folder.
- Move your new saved file into the saves folder.
Now all you have to do is start playing tabletop simulator, and click “load game” – the new save “Ainer vs Gamound” should appear! You and one other player should have everything you need to blow each other up!
Some quick notes:
- This is still a WIP version of the game. Some assets are liable to change. In addition not all robots’ stats and abilities are finalized.
- The production version of this game will come with tokens to track damage and status buffs/debuffs. For the tabletop simulator, we’ll be using extra dice to track this information. (Those dice are located off to the side of the board).
- There are quick reference rules located in the games “notebook” (in the bar at the top of your TTS screen) but don’t forget to check out the rules as you’re playing!
- Playing requires you have both Steam and a copy of Tabletop Simulator installed. You can learn more about Tabletop Simulator here.
Print and Play
If you’d like a version of our Print and Play please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you the files!