We are always ever-vigilant for artists, graphic artists, programmers, designers and social media savants. Are you great at illustration? Are you fast and excellent with writing and website content production? Can you make graphics, banners, advertisements and even physical game assets? Are you astoundingly organized and love project management? Are you an experienced mobile developer with game programming experience? We would like to hear from you. Those interested in our ongoing projects should send inquiries to email@example.com with work examples or an emphatic story about what you could offer us.
Are you an undergrad or recent post-grad looking for work on some great game projects? Are you local or willing to commute to Worcester on occasion? Would you like to get exhibitor access to some of the most awesome conventions and festivals in the area? If you answered yes to any of the above, let’s talk!
Zephyr Workshop offers a variety of internship opportunities. We’re always looking for extra help at events and with production. Learning opportunities at Zephyr Workshop include:
- Valuable life skills! Learn the true essence of creative problem solving, working with a team, patience and tolerance, perseverance and comedic timing.
- Game production! See what it really takes to produce a great game, advertise it, work with publishers, and make drastic creative decisions.
- Building your network! Zephyr Workshop is very well connected with the region’s game industry and student populations, and joining us for events and conventions will open many doors to many future opportunities.
- Becoming all the you you could be! Get feedback on professional assets like LinkedIn, resumes and portfolios! If you’re one of us, you have to look your best!
- Improving your fashion! You (probably) get an A.E.G.I.S. or another assorted Zephyr Workshop T-Shirt.
Interested parties should send a resume/portfolio and a letter of why you love us to firstname.lastname@example.org