Exciting news . A.E.G.I.S. will be relaunching on Kickstarter on May 9th. Originally set for April 18th, we’ve got some new info and numbers to work with, so we’re pushing it back a few weeks.
It features all the major details of the Kickstarter relaunch. The tl;dr version is:
- We are self publishing A.E.G.I.S. and are not going through Greenbrier Games, which was a mutual decision due to a whole number of factors.
- We are still working with Greenbrier and taking their advice, and will also be continuing to show off with them at Gen Con this year, among other things. Everything’s all good there.
- We basically spent the last few months researching all the manufacturing logistics of the game from scratch, just so we could learn it ourselves, and revamping the campaign. Essentially learning/re-learning the whole publisher side of things.
- The game is launching in one box this time, not two.
- The initial funding goal will be much lower because the cost have become much smaller.
- It’s gonna be cheaper, with the same, if not more content, should we hit the necessary goals!
Updating everyone on the relaunch reschedule and what’s been doin’.
And continue to tell your friends, Romans and countrymen about the Best Robot Game.
The war begins anew soon. Prepare to Fight and Unite.